Update from the Floor — April 20, 2016
From 6:30 am to 2 am the next morning, it appears we are selling product as fast (faster in some cases) than we can produce. While that’s a good thing, on the one hand, we also pride ourselves on inventory and shipping same day, so there’s the other side as well. Most likely you’re planning your next project soon, with that there’re a few “tips” worth sharing regarding back ordered items.
For Spider 9 Axles…
- If you find an item that’s out of stock online, rest assured we are making it in full force. Orders are placed first come first serve; no one jumps the line. Placing an order for a back ordered item will reserve your spot in line if we are selling faster than production (at this very moment a few Spider 9 products have this issue), best to get an order in rather than wait for the item show in-stock.
- WE DO NOT CHARGE FOR ITEMS UNTIL THEY SHIP. So, placing an order for a back ordered item reserves your spot in line, and we will not bill you until your order is ready to ship. You may also cancel your order at any time.
- We are militant with our ship dates. Typically within 24hrs, you will receive a ship date for your back ordered item. We meet or beat that date nearly every time.
For Wheel Spacers…
- Spidertrax distributors are your best place to pick up new Spidertrax Wheel Spacer Kits, as of today. Shop around; we have the best resellers in the market carrying our wheel spacers. To help get that search started, check out 4WheelParts, Quadratec, Northridge4x4, and Morris4x4 for starters. All of these distributors stock our product, and while they could be out of stock on one particular wheel spacer, they will likely have it available before ordering directly from us.
- Our outlet store is also a good place to look for your wheel spacers. These are new, never used, blemished products. Think anodizing color being off, something along those lines. First come first serve, you may get lucky and you may not. Worth a try.
With that, back to work we go.